Jazz Friday



Yes, that's right, jazz. A lot of people hate jazz. And I can fully understand that, for I once hated jazz.

I'm not sure if I was just too young, just hadn't yet found the right kind of style for me or was just a bit too narrow in my youthful musical scope. Mind you, there is a huge amount of terrible jazz out there, guys. Truly awful shit.




Even cows love jazz. Or maybe they are just attracted to noises, but, hey, look at 'em!



It's amazing, the ability of the human body. Django Reinhardt was missing two fingers on his left hand and was still one of the most amazing guitarists ever. Action speaks louder than word so, ya know what?

The less said about jazz, the better! Fuck it, it's friday, here are some videos.

Django Reinhardt from Antuare Mare on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wa-hoo! Gonna set the world on fire!

The Other Son Part II

The Other Son